A project is worked upon by teams across the departments in the company. It becomes imperative for large companies or complex projects that information is shared, made available on a “need to know basis”.
When it comes to project management, it becomes crucial that project leaders invite the right people at the right time.
You need to define clear roles and responsibilities for smooth functioning of your teams as well as the projects. This also forms the basis for communication during the project and ensures how everyone can contribute to a project.
Our new User Role Management in Orangescrum will make working with anyone in your organization a relief.
Before we move ahead, let’s have a discussion over few terms.
- Member:A person in your team.
- Role:Defines which members have certain abilities, such as permission to create projects, and see beyond projects to which they are assigned. E.g. Developer, Manager etc.
- Owner:The person in charge of your organization and/or Orangescrum account.
- Administrators:Similar to an owner, without the authority to close the account or change its name.
- Role Groups:g. Management under which you can have roles like Directors, Managers, Finance Managers, Sales Managers etc.